59. Al-Mubdi': The One who started the human being. That is, He created him.
60. Al-Mu^id: The One who brings back the creatures after death.
61. Al-Muhyi: The One who took out a living human from semen that does not have a soul. He gives life by giving the souls back to the worn out bodies on the resurrection day and He makes the hearts alive by the light of knowledge.
62. Al-Mumit: The One who renders the living dead.
63. Al-Hayy: The One attributed with a life that is unlike our life and is not that of a combination of soul, flesh or blood.
64. Al-Qayyum: The One who remains and does not end.
65. Al-Wajid: The Rich who is never poor. Al-Wajd is Richness.
66. Al-Majid: The One who is Majid.
67. Al-Wahid: The One without a partner.
68. As-Samad: The Master who is relied upon in matters and reverted to in ones needs.
69. Al-Qadir: The One attributed with Power.
70. Al-Muqtadir: The One with the perfect Power that nothing is withheld from Him.
71. Al-Muqaddim and 72. Al-Mu'akhkhir: The One who puts things in their right places. He makes ahead what He wills and delays what He wills.
73. Al-'Awwal: The One whose Existence is without a beginning.
74. Al-'Akhir: The One whose Existence is without an end.
75. Az-Zahir 76. Al-Batin: The One that nothing is above Him and nothing is underneath Him, hence He exists without a place. He, The Exalted, His Existence is obvious by proofs and He is clear from the delusions of attributes of bodies.
77. Al-Wali: The One who owns things and manages them.
78. Al-Muta^ali: The One who is clear from the attributes of the creation.
79. Al-Barr: The One who is kind to His creatures, who covered them with His sustenance and specified however He willed among them by His support, protection and special mercy.
80. At-Tawwab: The One who grants repentance to whoever He willed among His creatures and accepts his repentance.
81. Al-Muntaqim: The One who victoriously prevails over His enemies and punishes them for their sins. It may mean the One who destroys them.
82. Al-^Afuww: The One with wide forgiveness.
83. Ar-Ra'uf: The One with extreme Mercy. The Mercy of Allah is His will to endow upon whoever He willed among His creatures.
84. Malik Al-Mulk: The One who controls the Dominion and gives dominion to whoever He willed.
85. Thul-Jalal wal-Ikram: The One who deserves to be Exalted and not denied.
86. Al-Muqsit: The One who is Just in His Judgment.
87. Aj-Jami^: The One who gathers the creatures on a day that there is no doubt about, that is the Day of Judgment.
88. Al-Ghaniyy: The One who does not need the creation.
89. Al-Mughni: The One who satisfies the necessities of the creatures.
90. Al-Mani^: The Supporter who protects and gives victory to His pious believers. Al-Mu'tiy The Withholder
91. Ad-Darr and 92. An-Nafi^: The One who makes harm reach to whoever He willed and benefit to whoever He willed.
93. An-Nur: The One who guides.
94. Al-Hadi: The One whom with His Guidance His belivers were guided, and with His Guidance the living: beings have been guided to what is beneficial for them and protected from what is harmful to them.
95. Al-Badi^: The One who created the creation and formed it without any preceding example.
96. Al-Baqi: The One that the state of non-existence is impossible for Him.
97. Al-Warith: The One whose Existence remains.
98. Ar-Rashid: The One who guides.
99. As-Sabur: The One who does not quickly punish the sinners.